Can I take advantage of the Cambridge University Press agreement as CNSE faculty?


Yes, you can. To take advantage of this agreement:

1. You must be the corresponding author of an article submitted to a CUP journal covered by the Libraries' agreement.

2. The article must be accepted for publication after you have been assigned your address.

3. Your publication must reflect your UAlbany affiliation and email at the point of acceptance.

If all of the above apply to your publication, then you can complete the OA publishing agreement and choose a Creative Commons license. Your article then will be matched with the University Libraries’ agreement, and the APC for your publication will be automatically waived. Note that the institutional affiliation of the corresponding author determines eligibility. 

For detailed steps through the process, please see this Step by Step Guide to Publishing OA. 

  • Last Updated Aug 30, 2023
  • Views 13
  • Answered By Emily K

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Contact Us

Do you have questions about Scholarly Communications at UAlbany? You can ask our team by using any of the contact options listed here.