Who should I contact if the affiliation data added to my ORCID record is incorrect?


Please send an email to scholcomm@albany.edu if your affiliation information is incorrect. 

  • Last Updated Apr 03, 2023
  • Views 7
  • Answered By Elaine Lasda

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Contact Us

Do you have questions about Scholarly Communications at UAlbany? You can ask our team by using any of the contact options listed here.