What is required when I submit my Data Use Agreement request?
The following materials are required to begin the review process for all DUAs:
- a completed UAlbany’s Data Use Agreement Intake Form
- the Data Use Agreement, and
- all other forms requiring a University signature.
If applicable, you will also need to provide the following with your DUA Intake Form and Agreement:
- any other data-related forms you submitted to the data owner or sponsor (e.g., data use application, confidentiality agreements, etc.),
- the IRB determination letter (for data related to human subjects), and
- a completed Data Management Plan.
Do you have questions about Scholarly Communications at UAlbany? You can ask our team by using any of the contact options listed here.