My research may require a data use agreement, to whom should I speak?


Data use agreements must be reviewed by the appropriate University units and signed by the Controller. 

To begin the DUA review process, the Principal Investigator must submit a completed DUA packet for review to The DUA packet includes 1) a completed Data Use Agreement Intake Form and 2) the Data Use Agreement, and all other forms requiring a University signature. 

The DUA intake form required to start this process may be found at the Office of Research and Regulatory Compliance website.

  • Last Updated Aug 17, 2023
  • Views 28
  • Answered By Emily K

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Contact Us

Do you have questions about Scholarly Communications at UAlbany? You can ask our team by using any of the contact options listed here.