Answered By: UAlbany Libraries Last Updated: Jan 18, 2023 Views: 171
ILLiad, our interlibrary loan platform, has a new look and feel to help make accessing and requesting interlibrary loan materials easier.
- ILLiad now works on Mobile devices
- The menu has been relocated across the top of the page
- "Your Digital Deliveries" are now "Electronically Received Articles," and they are now part of the main menu. They are the first thing you'll see when you log in.
- New "View" button is available on the homepage if you have Electronically Received Articles ready for download
- New "View Item" button on the Article details page will open your article
New ILLiad Menu runs across the top of the page
Electronically Received Articles are displayed on the homepage. A new View items button opens the article.
The new View Item button is available to download your article on the Article Details page.
- About the Library
- Books, eBooks, or DVDs
- Computers and Technology
- Database Finder
- Equipment for Loan
- Find it Online
- Fines, Fees, or Holds
- Library Jobs
- Other Departments
- Print, Copy, or Scan
- Study Rooms and Spaces
- Visiting the Libraries