Answered By: UAlbany Libraries Last Updated: Sep 07, 2021 Views: 38
If you are on campus, you will automatically have access to the Full Collection of Homeland Security Digital Library.
Off campus, you will have access to the Public Collection of Homeland Security Digital Library. To access the Full Collection of Homeland Security Digital Library from off campus, you will need to register for an account on their site.
- Click on the link to the database from the Database Finder or the library’s Search tool.
- Click Sign-in when you land on the Homeland Security Digital Library site.
- Click on the link to create an account.
- Enter your information and submit. Be sure to use your University at Albany email address.
- You will receive an email with instructions for setting your password and requesting full access to Homeland Security Digital Library.
If you have previously created an account and requested access, click on the link to the database from the Database Finder or the library’s SEARCH tool and sign in with your account to access the Full Collection.
- About the Library
- Books, eBooks, or DVDs
- Computers and Technology
- Database Finder
- Equipment for Loan
- Find it Online
- Fines, Fees, or Holds
- Library Jobs
- Other Departments
- Print, Copy, or Scan
- Study Rooms and Spaces
- Visiting the Libraries