Answered By: UAlbany Libraries Last Updated: Aug 06, 2019 Views: 34
You may search our library catalog without signing in. Here are a few benefits when you sign in before performing a search:
- If an item is unavailable, logged-in users will see a link to request the item. You can usually request a UAlbany copy, Request from another SUNY Library or external library (Interlibrary Loan). An email will either alert you when the item is ready for pickup or it will contain the digitized article.
- Logged-in users will see the full results that may also show which years are available for the journal or periodical.
- Logging in shows your loan period based on your UAlbany Affiliation such as undergraduate, graduate, faculty or staff.
- You will also be able to see Full-Text results from our databases if you are logged in.
- If you click My Library Account under Services > Borrowing on the library home page, it will sign you in so that you may:
- View a list of your checked out items,
- Renew items that are eligible for renewal,
- And perform other account maintenance tasks.
To sign in to the library system:
Go to the UAlbany Libraries home page
- On the top menu bar, click Services, under Borrowing select My Library Account
- Or when using SEARCH, click Sign In, located in the top right corner.
- About the Library
- Books, eBooks, or DVDs
- Computers and Technology
- Database Finder
- Equipment for Loan
- Find it Online
- Fines, Fees, or Holds
- Library Jobs
- Other Departments
- Print, Copy, or Scan
- Study Rooms and Spaces
- Visiting the Libraries