Q. How do I access Interlibrary Loan?
Where do I go to request a book or an article? I need to get an interlibrary loan but I don't know how to do it.
From the library homepage:
- Click Tools from the top menu
- Select ILLiad (Interlibrary Loan)
From our Search tool:
- Search for the article and click the article title to open its record page
TIP: Click the "Expand My Results" filter on the left sidebar for a wide search
- Under Get It click Request a PDF (you must be logged in)
From our Citation Finder tool:
- Search for the article, book or journal
- Under How To Get It click Request a PDF (you must be logged in)
Was this helpful? 0 0